Depending on various conditions you have completed, anywhere from 9 to 26 characters will appear during the ending staff roll of the game.
These 9 characters always appear:
- Lemeza Kosugi
- Shawn Kosugi
- Elder Xelpud
- Sidro (Normal Shop Keeper)
- Modro (Bearded shop keeper)
- Village woman with bowl on head
- Village child
- Healing Fairy (Show Isis' Pendant to Fairy Queen, which is required to beat the game.)
Additional 17 characters and their appearance conditions:
- Alsedana: Obtain all Sacred Orbs.
- Samaranta: Beat the game under 40 hours.
- Giltoriyo: Obtain the software La Mulana
- Fobos: Obtain the software Enga Musica
- Weapon Fairy: Use every Fairy Point in the game, including both the one in the Shrine of the Mother and the True Shrine of the Mother separately. Total of 9 points.
- Note: for this purpose Fairy Point is considered used the moment fairy naturally despawns not the moment she is summoned.
- Item Fairy: Open every hidden coin chest
- Key Fairy: Use Key Fairy at all points (not including Hell Temple related points).
- Fairy Queen: Obtain all items.
- Rusati (Mischievous Spirit): Complete game under 10 hours.
- Nebur (Violent female shop keeper): Obtain all maps.
- Argus: Complete the game under 20 hours.
- Gyonin: Purchase either the Shell Horn or Guild.exe at his shop. Either or both will work.
- Skeleton: Obtain all software .exes.
- Sister (Sacrificial Maiden): Receive all e-mails from the Elder.
- You do not need E-mail 42 to get this in the Wii-ware version, as E-mail 42 is omitted because there is no Hell Temple.
- Mother's Fifth Form: Defeat all guardians on hard mode.
- Dracuets: Beat Hell Temple.
- Naramura: Visit all three developer rooms.
- Lemeza Kosugi in Provocative Bathing Suit: Beat Hell Temple.
- Mulbruk in Provocative Bathing Suit: Talk to Mulbruk after beating Hell Temple, but before beating Mother.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.