A field covered in darkness you say?
Actually, that's right next door.
Mulbruk think there's a way to make it bright, but it's difficult.
First you have to solve the riddle of the God of the Light in the Chamber of Birth,
then there will be a change in the Chamber of Extinction.
It's still far ahead.
Be patient and don't be hasty!
The Chamber of Extinction field normally has no light. It can be temporarily lit by hitting a blue square torch with the Flare Gun.
After collecting the Plane Model in the Tower of the Goddess and the Life Seal, the area can be permanently lit:
Start in the top part of Chamber of BirthEdit
- If you only just obtained the Plane Model, take Tower of the Goddess (E-1) to Graveyard of the Giants (E-5) to Chamber of Birth
- If you've gotten bombs, go through Graveyard of the Giants (E-5) to Chamber of Birth.
- If you've defeated Skanda, you can already access this from the Chamber of Birth Grail Tablet or any of the previous routes.
Then return to Chamber of ExtinctionEdit
- Enter the maze again from (H-5). There is a pit immediately inside the wall! Jump left into (G-5).
- Navigate through the wall maze to (F-5).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.