To find it get medicine:
- Go to
Unlock Medicine StatueEdit
- Defeat the Thunderbird in Tower of Ruin (D-4) to open the path to (C-4).
- Use the Lamp of Time in Tower of Ruin (C-4) to reveal the Sky Fish flying around the room. Kill at least two to cause the machinery to the left to move aside, revealing a dais. Place a weight here to reveal the Medicine Statue in Tower of Ruin (G-2). (The path closes shortly after opening so be quick.)
Yellow Medicine Edit
The Yellow Medicine is required to summon Mother and complete the game. Fobos, the philosopher in the Dimensional Corridor, instructs you to recite the Mantra of Birth to the pure and mischievous spirit and the Mantra of Death to those that trick you. The three spirits reside in the Tower of Ruin at (D-2), (E-2), and (F-2). Each room also contains a symbol which the Hand Scanner cannot read (It says "spirit" beneath the diagram.) - but note that the symbols themselves are slightly different. The clue is located in the hidden room in the Temple of Moonlight at (E-4).
- Chant the Mantra of Death to dispel the two spirits in Tower of Ruin, Dakini at (F-2) and Yaksi at (E-2).
- Chant the Mantra of Birth to dispel Rusalii, flying around at Tower of Ruin (D-2).
- Use the Vessel under the medicine statue in (G-2) to get Medicine of the Mind.